This year’s book club will feature books written by women - many of which are currently trending!
Whether you’re an avid reader or just need a few hours of fun with your fellow MOMs, book club is for you! We are excited to have our regular readers back again this year, and we look forward to involvement from new participants and new members.
Our group leads will provide a loose discussion guide for each book club to get people talking, and this year’s themes are sure to spark conversations (whether you finished the book or not).
Book Club Committee Members
- Anne Cuny
- Lynne Zumbahlen
- Laura Valle
This year's schedule:
- Sept. - Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine - By: Gail Honeyman
- Oct. - Educated: A Memoir - By: Tara Westover
- Nov. - The Alice Network - By: Kate Quinn
- Dec. - The Couple Next Door - By: Shari Lapena
- Jan. - Nine Perfect Strangers - By: Liane Moriarty
- Feb. - All We Ever Wanted - By: Emily Giffin
- Mar. - An American Marriage - By: Tayari Jones
- Apr. - Before We Were Yours - By: Lisa Wingate
- May - The Wife Between Us - By: Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen